Support AMIB in many ways! No fees for placement or residence in an AMIB home are required. The work of AMIB, Inc. is supported by public funding from the State of New Jersey Department of Human Services and Division of Developmental Disabilities. This funding covers the cost of minimum health and safety services. Unfortunately, the public funding does not entirely cover all the specialized staffing and assistance required by blind, developmentally disabled individuals and our aging population to live as independently as possible in the community. Therefore, 10% to 15% of the operating budget is funded through private sources — generous individuals, foundations and corporations — to provide for these quality services that our residents deserve. Capital expenses such as purchase, maintenance and renovations of our group home are dependent upon the generosity of the private sector.
Please consider donating to AMIB. Help us continue our commitment to providing the finest personalized care for all of our residents.
How You Can Help us Make Dreams Reality
- Make gifts of cash, securities, real estate, life insurance, trusts, annuities, or bequests
- Inquire if your company has a Corporate Matching Gift program to add even more to your contribution
- You can also donate to AMIB online by using yourRegistering for a PayPal account is easy and free!
- Donate goods or services
- Volunteer your time and talents
- Go to Giftback.com where 10% of your purchase will be donated to AMIB
Make a One Time Donation
Make a Recurring Donation
For additional information, please contact AMIB at:
Phone: (732) 262-0082
The AMIB, Inc.
35 Beaverson Blvd., Building #13,
Brick, NJ 08723
AMIB, Inc. is qualified by the Internal Revenue Service to receive contributions which are deductible for Federal income tax purposes. This charitable organization is registered with the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey. Information may be obtained by calling (973) 504-6215.